Terms and conditions ticketshop
Conditions for online ticket purchase and cancellation
The following cancellation conditions apply to reservations made and tickets purchased via www.futureland.nl:
- Tickets for activities such as tours, boat trips, workshops and lectures can be canceled free of charge up to 24 hours before the start, unless the activity contains a meal component.
- Tickets with a meal component can be canceled free of charge up to 5 days before the start of the activity.
- For cancellations after the aforementioned moment, a refund is not possible.
- Tickets are interchangeable for people within the same price / age category.
- Refunds in the event of timely cancellation will be made using the payment method used during the purchase. The purchase amount will be refunded within 3 working days. This also applies to cancellation by FutureLand due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather
For group bookings and other bookings the conditions as stated in the confirmation of your booking apply.
Corona terms and conditions visit
To visit FutureLand you need a time slot reservation. You can only visit FutureLand during this time slot. Stay at home if you have mild cold-like symptoms, such as a sore throat, a runny nose, sneezing, a mild cough or a fever below 38 degrees Celsius. If you have a fever above 38 degrees Celsius or shortness of breath, you and anyone you live with should stay at home. If you feel better and have not had any symptoms for 24 hours, you are welcome again. A companionship is limited to one household or social unit, such as a family, partners or housemates.
> Use your own rest room as much as possible.
> The cloakroom and lockers are not available.
> The rest room in the FutureLand Express (bus) is not available.
> Please leave one open parking space on both sides of the car.
> Stay 1.5 metres (2 arms lengths) away from people other than the people you are accompanied by.
> Wait in the car until the beginning of the time slot.
We wish to make your visit to FutureLand as responsible and pleasant as possible. Therefore please follow these measures:
> Use hand sanitizer before entering FutureLand.
> Stay 1.5 metres (2 arms lengths) away from people other than the people you are accompanied by. Parents/supervisors are responsible for their children.
> Always follow the directions of the FutureLand staff.
> It is not allowed to take pictures.
> Washing hands: after touching surfaces in public spaces, before going outside, when you come home, after blowing your nose, before eating and after visiting the rest room. For 20 seconds with soap and water and dry your hands afterwards.
> Cough and sneeze into your elbow. Use paper tissues to blow your nose and discard them after use.
> Do not shake hands.